šŸš€ Multiplayer

Thanks. I only followed the last 4 steps that you added at the end(were really helpful):

I used UPnP wizard and edited some of my router settings.

1 Like

If I donā€™t have DHCP Binding and Port Forwarding, do I have to download? (Or I canā€™t find it.)

What provider do you have?

1 Like

Welp guess it works now, thanks IA :ok_hand:

UPD:

If I click again on the Multiplayer button afterwards and it checks my connectivity, I seem to get this. It only shows ā€˜ā€˜You have full network connectivity.ā€™ā€™ if I reopen the game again.
I can host games but for one, it will show me that it is publicized with no :warning: icon anywhere, and then if I host again any other mission then I seem to get the router warning thingy after the game goes public. I wanna know if thereā€™s a fix to it :thinking: dunno what went wrong.

on some random occasion it will show me this.

Iā€™m experiencing silent crashes under Proton on Linux. I suspect that itā€™s caused by too many objects existing/spawning in quick succession.

Lemmie remind you about that limitation that youā€™ve already solved as well:

Iā€™ve had more crashes with Proton recently as well, but that seemed to be caused by the sound library rather than new changes, and I havenā€™t noticed a pattern of ā€œtoo many objects on screenā€ or version updates making a big difference.

1 Like

well I hope so

Next time this happens, back out of the Multiplayer menu (back to your profile screen), wait at least 90 seconds (count them, itā€™s important) and select it again. Does this fix your problem?

Is this for multiplayer games only? Or is single-player also affected?

1 Like

Yea, after 90 seconds itā€™s back to full connectivity
But I have to do that everytime I back out of the menu for it to let me in (not very practical)

Iā€™ve made some changes in v.94 that might solve your problem. :medal_sports: Bug

How exactly did you fix your network connectivity? Did you edit your router settings, or used the UPnP wizard, or something else?

2 Likes

Edited router settings

Ok. Well, please try it again in v.94 and report back.

(In the meantime, note that you only need to wait for 60 seconds, not 90. But make sure itā€™s at least 60).

5 Likes

Iā€™ve also been getting the same problem Pidgey reported. Iā€™ll try your temporary solution and wait for the next update.

Can you put these two ideas in the next eternity?
https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/npc-henrys-clothing-market-chicken-skin-merchant/
and : The new idea : Build the desired stage

sorry to break it to you but iA will not accepting that idea, even in the next eternity (no, I am not joking)

ok . I did not know .

this topic is only about multiplayer btw
(Itā€™s totally not the name of the topic itself anyway)

4 Likes

yes :+1: this is a multiplayer chatting place

1 Like

Does someone have a tutorial on how to achieve full NAT?

cone nat is good enough for me, but theres a tutorial