More game-forum interaction

Hello, I’d like to suggest, if possible, some kind of data syncing between a user’s in game profile and their forum profile just for show, for example next to their name we could see their tier and their total exploration percentage

6 Likes

Sorry bad english.
What for? Some players may not want to share their progress or game name (a precedent is in the “Show your spaceship” section, some hide the player’s name). In addition, you can compare the login from the forum with the name of the ship and verify your data during the game.

2 Likes

well ok some people might not want to share it so of course it would be optional
and not all people have the same name here and ingame mainly because of character limits (this happened to me many times before)
tbh, i like this idea

2 Likes

As @TheGreatestRoman said, you could have an option to turn it off, and most probably some people have different names on the forum and in game. And you’re right that we can check the name in game to see someone’s stats, but it would be easier and more accessible to be able to also see some of it on here

1 Like

If there were examples of other games that are already integrated with discourse, this could happen.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.