Modded CIU instead of CI Games

If you wanna mod the game, just make sure it does not give the player an unfair advantage and/or screw the game up by making it crash and all that. All I changed was the game audio.

4 Likes

May I ask you a question, have you managed to change the font files of CIU? I canā€™t open the extracted font files. All I can do is change the sound files.

1 Like

You can change them? The game now uses a WAD 4 Format.

3 Likes

I donā€™t really know tbh, Iā€™ll update you if I can change the font files, but it is possible albeit more difficult to change the in game sound. You just need to make sure that the modified sound files have the exact same name as the original sound files.

1 Like

I mean: You sure you can even extract the game files? Yeah, you can change the font, but only if you can even extract the game files out.

1 Like

Iā€™m talking about Chicken Invaders Universe

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry for deleting the message but I canā€™t share the method of extracting CIU files in public view, Iā€™ll have to message you the steps.

1 Like

Um. I KNOW how to mod the game. Just that I really do not want to share how.

Well then, letā€™s stop this. You can figure the rest out, right?

1 Like

Topic Update.

Textures can be modified as well, just that itā€™s harder.

1 Like

If only I knew how to change the in game textures, I would make the UI look a lot better.

You wouldnā€™t, because UI is being drawn by the game itself.

2 Likes

Oh, I didnā€™t know that. I donā€™t have the skills required to change the chicken and spaceship textures.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.