Mod installer and public mods

yet another mod(s)

Eastern Radio Station is a broadcast station broadcasting mainly Touhou music hence it’s name. There are many radio stations across the galaxy. Just remember that we do not own anything here, all credits to ZUN and kuronekolounge(?) and many more composers out there but we forgot their name.

Touhou or Touhou Project is a bullet hell shmup game series made by ZUN over hundred years ago, the game has some OUTSTANDING soundtracks. there are many many recruits keep comparing the game with the UHF so we decided to build some stations to broadcast the music from that game while the heroes saving the world.

WARNING: Copyright may present so if you film your mission and post it on YouTube while the radio is on, you may get copyrighted. We don’t know how YouTube works because robots are stupid.

to get these broadcast to work, you’ll need to install it. Visit the top to understand.

Current Broadcasts:

• Cold Night Lunacy: Online
  • Red Stormy Anomaly: Under Construction
  • Hot Season Hermit: Under Construction
  • ???: ???

Download: [EasternRadioStation.zip]

5 Likes

Did you mod in textoores too?

me not know how 2 textoors

But it’s easy, a byte here, a header there, and it’s done

Hello, fellow Chicken Hunters and Eaters.
Those of you who use my mod, I’ve made a version to suit All Hallows Eve a little more.
Backgrounds have been made a dark shade of green (except CI2 and CIU).
Weapon Skins by @Kylo-Hen are used. Thanks Hylo Ken. (that was not a typo)

And of course:
Stage themes use different touhou music to suit the mood. However, only 6 themes though. Victory/Boss/Retro themes are unchanged. Stage themes reuse the same different tunes, so you’ll be hearing them a lot. Sorry, but I don’t like to use remixes, so I used all the good official soundtracks I could find to suit the theme. Just be careful when recording though, because you never know when Copyrights might Strike.

And as a treat or curse… Yes, I will update this to work on newer versions as well, should they ever be released.

Be sure to read the SERIOUSLYREADME.
Have a good All Hallows Night. Hope you get all the candy and diabetes.

3 Likes

I won’t make a fuss about it or anything, but just wanted to point this out, aha. :wink:

7 Likes

i tried your mod it is very good but can i ask a question

2 Likes

Ask it

1 Like

i talk to kylo

1 Like

Yeah sure, ask away

2 Likes

when i mod ciu what should i choose from this files

the one you like

Yeah, it kinda slipped my mind. :neutral_face:

Eh, at least I credited you I guess.

2 Likes

Well, you’re in the Ion Blaster folder. If you look in the topic, you can see that there are pictures with the same names:

Whichever one you pick is the one that will replace your Ion Blaster. So if you like the look of, say, the “Retro Blaster” then you can pick that one, and then that design will replace the Ion Blaster in game.

Make sure you know what you’re doing before you mod, though - the readme should explain things. Hope this helps! :wink:

All good, as long as it doesn’t become a habit, aha
In fact something pretty similar just popped up in the topic itself that I didn’t know, so it would be kind of hypocritical of me to complain, lol

6 Likes

Eh, I’m only using them for “Touhou-rized CIU-H” for now. No worries, future versions won’t include them. (mainly because it means more modding for me to do, and it’ll take forever otherwise :stuck_out_tongue:)

The original version of Touhou-rized CIU doesn’t use your weapon reskins, only Rainbow Beam.

3 Likes

wait, how did you turn the absolver to a rainbow?

Rainbow Beam is a Plasma Rifle Reskin by me. GgWw did the colouring.

Oh, ok

Can you give rainbow Plasma Rifle Reskin mod?

Sorry but no. It’s not for you to take it and claim it as your own.

If you’re wondering what it looks like:

1 Like