Missing tier rewards!

Well, who doesn’t. But it’s kinda bad to give it away like that. People will think that you only care about the pride, and not the game.
Well, ok, this is a somewhat important discovery.

if I wasn’t interested in the game I wouldn’t waste my time here, you can’t be proud of something you didn’t care…let’s not talk about it anymore, it becomes off-topic:)

1 Like

When you jump up more than one tier, then the rewards you get are cumulatively for all the in-between tiers. E.g. jumping from 2 to 7 you’ll get rewards for 3,4,5,6,7. So in your screenshot you received 30+32=62 keys for jumping from tier 0->2.

But you only receive one message (this is by design).

6 Likes

Dude,if you hate the off-topic category,just mute it.If you don’t want a few laughs on the forum then ignore it.Plus,you’re extremely prickly about pretty much everything.

2 Likes

Sometimes is better to have that trait.

2 Likes

Yeah.But sometimes I feel that he should change his profile pic to a hedgehog,though.

Can you prove it? Others don’t agree all the times, but it’s me that is bad. P* you all.

1 Like

Well, yes you’re pricky, but for good, legimate criticism, I don’t have anytihng wrong with that.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.