Micro 138

Hi there. It has been a long time.

I here with just a random idea. Boss. Yeah… Maybe somebody will like somebody not. We’ll see.

Micro 138

Abilities:

Little help if the micro attack signaled by a sound and his lamp lights up inside.

Special Micro wave

Similar attack, than the Egg Cannon second red laser attack. Create hot special micro waves.

Circle micro wave

A self defense-offense ability. The machine create a circle wave, similar than the Vader chicken ability, but this little smaller.

After 55% health gone.

Opening the micro + egg

The burned chicken opening the micro. The chicken give you a rotten fried egg thing. But when the micro is open every resistance againts weapons gone.

After 75% health gone.

Doublie circle micro wave

This time create two wave and the second is bigger, than the first.

Health: 105000

Resistant:

Utensil Poker

Vulcan Chaingun

Corn Shotgun

Positron Stream

Weak against:

Plasma rifle

Neutron gun

Lightning fryer

If the chicken opening the micro weak against everything

After dying gives you 110000 point and 11 food item.

6 Likes

OK one thing, weapons are organized in classes, you should build weaknesses and resistances according to that. Here’s the link for reference: Weapon Groups | Chicken Invaders Wiki | Fandom

1 Like

Resistant:

Utensil Poker

Vulcan Chaingun

Corn Shotgun

Positron Stream

Weak against:

Plasma rifle

Neutron gun

Lightning fryer

This is not good? :confused:

Technically yes. A boss or enemy is weak or resistant to an entire group of weapons. You cna however make a boss resistant or weak to multiple groups. Again, check the wiky article to see the classifications.

That’s interesting because I used exactly that to make it.I don’t know, I was calculating what you wrote about directly.

You could just say that it’s resistant to metal, fire, organic and stream weapons, and weak to nuclear and electric weapons (based on the weapons you listed).

Yeah, Its better to list groups instead of singular weapons.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.