Merry Christmas recruits!

Due to the fact that it is Christmas Eve tomorrow, I would like to wish you all the best. Spend this time with your family at the table in complete happiness and magic and the charm of Christmas! Is it snowing at your place? Christmas tree decorated? (It is a pity that it rains for Christmas instead of snow). Once again dreams come true, no worries and a Happy New Year recruits! (even chickens)

11 Likes

Winter 2012 here was great. Snowed like a meter and a half, we had just mounds hanging around for several weeks. It snowed once and hasn’t again this whole december. Kind of a bummer, if I must be honest.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas!
image0-1-3-1

11 Likes

i don’t remember seeing any decent snow for christmas/at all nearly for at least 3 years now
i will decorate the tree tomorrow with my mother
i wish a merry christmas and a happy new year as well for everyone here

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! Hopefully it will start snowing and everyone is gonna have a good time.

1 Like

Merry%20Xmas
Merry Christmas, fellas! I wish the best of fortune and happiness to all of you! :) :christmas_tree:

Merry Christmas

2 Likes

That should go to the MEMES.

1 Like

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone! :santa::snowflake:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! May the Forks be with you!

1 Like

Late Merry Christmas to you too! No snow here, just some rain and cold weather

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone!
Eat more chicken in the new year!
:chicken:
:hatching_chick:
:rooster:
:hamburger:
:poultry_leg:
:egg:(Wait! Don’t eat this one!:joy:)
:fork_and_knife::fork_and_knife::fork_and_knife::fork_and_knife::fork_and_knife::fork_and_knife::fork_and_knife::fork_and_knife::fork_and_knife::fork_and_knife:
:snowflake::snowman_with_snow::snowman::snowman_with_snow::snowman::snowflake:
:christmas_tree::two::zero::two::zero::christmas_tree:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.