Mandatory COVID-19 discussion topic that every forum needs

(Erroneously only called “coronavirus” by most people, even though it is only another type of it, just like SARS and the rest)
What do you think about it? What are your predictions? How’s your country dealing with it? Do you know anyone who has it? etc. I could ask you many more things but let’s rather just talk about it freely, if you will.

Here in Romania we currently have 277 cases, out of which 2 are in my city, so me and my mother don’t really feel like going out besides shopping. The shops are apparently pretty empty already, and people form rows in front of supermarkets. Schools have closed down since the 11th and possibly will be left closed until Easter, but “thankfully” we still have a lot of stuff to do mostly through Google Classroom.

In Vietnam there’s 76 cases •_•

3 Likes

One question: do you use fase masks? Some countries use them, but others not often.

2 Likes

I guess many people around here do since the pharmacies around us are literally out of stock. And I don’t think facemasks would be such a rarity in pharmacies.
My mother has one from earlier though so she can use it (she definitely has more need for it since the virus might affect her more intensely than me due to her age).

2 Likes

Yes, yes we do
(And that’s why you’ve to listen to the news)

3 Likes

Im sick and tired of COVID-19. Do we really need this here? This thing already screw every awesome event this year :confused: .

7 Likes

I’ve prepared for the test but since COVID-19 showed up my work is gone

2 Likes

97 COVID-19 Confirmed in Argentina
There are a quarentine what if some guy what doesnt was in Argentina or out of the house, its a crime of 2 years :confused:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well covid can’t spread on internet, so I’m quite safe.

Hermits for the win!

2 Likes

You forgot
Nacoro
Corora
Conaro
Corora
Cona
Coronavid-19
Coronavirus disease 2019
ROMANO
“Hey, want some Corona?”
Dịch vi rút cô rô na hai không mười chín (cuz no one will call it that lol)

3 Likes

K u n g f l u

1 Like

Kung flu panda

3 Likes

I hate online school, everyday school-task notifications flood me

1 Like

Now what view in spanish Corona its crown?
Coronavirus: Crownvirus

1 Like

It does wear crown in our coronavirus song

if you want to hear it
2 Likes

Lucky for me i live at county 89KM away from Arad but not sure about any other cases nearby where i live.

1 Like

HEY!! Also from Romania. And I would say around me it’s fine. Shops are not empty and people still go out( even saw kids playing outside ). One shop ( Profi ) annoys me cuz they only allow like 5 people in the supermarket at once. Also school sucks cuz we have to do them through google classroom and some classes are effin though ( college engineering ) and we cant ask the teachers some stuffs properly.

1 Like

Well, we now have in Poland epidemic status.
So schools are canceled up to 8th of April and there are stricter punishments for breaking the quarantine (but not every one is quarantined and I’m tired of way everybody is treating the young people)
Also we will be forced to remote schooling and teachers are totally not suited for that. It will be bad.

5 Likes

For now, they did not cancel the services in Argentina, but I work late shift.

So… Its time to do a free time

#IStayAtHome

3 Likes