Luck and Space Shrines: Remastered

There are many space shrines built all around the galaxy. You should pay a visit.

Luck and Space Shrines are one of my old ideas I’ve suggested on this forum. The reason I’m remastering this just because I can’t (yet another) withstand the lack of use of coins. Welp, let’s get into it.

Luck

Luck are some mechanic to enchant your profit in game. They boost up your food collecting speed, key amount and other stuff. They also boost your firepower chance too. Luck can be only get by paying a visit at the shrine.

Luck will:

• Increase chance of dropping a firepower
  • Increase chance of dropping a large food
  • Increase chance of dropping a key
  • Multiply your key by [luck level]%

NOTE: They won’t affect competitive missions because of an obvious reason.

Space Shrine

Space Shrine or just shrine are located all over the galaxy. They don’t sit in any star system but everywhere. Their appearance are toriis (Am I saying this right?) built on an asteroid, the shrine itself however can’t bee seen from your camera.

Once you enter the shrine, you can:

• Pray: activate your luck boost, your luck boost level will depend on your coins you’ve donated. The time of luck is always 2 hours. Each Praying will have a 4 hour cooldown.

• Donate: with the coins you’ve amassed from completing missions, you can go to here and donate to it. Depends on the amount of coins you’ve donated, the luck level will follow:
    100 coins = 1 level, 1 level = 1%. The cap is at Level 30 (30%) and you cannot donate more once you capped. The luck level will reset when your luck runs out.

The coins value:

• Small coin = 10 coins
  • Medium coin = 20 coins
  • Large coin = 30 coins
25 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I actually like this, keep it up Ramen

thx

Why

did

you

guys

did it? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
For joke?yeah good idea!

Bruh.

1 Like

Well yes

1 Like

is funny

1 Like

Maybe it will not be added
because
This Idea is linked with religion and it may offend many people including me.

1 Like

like the discussion that took place Here.

Just wonder is madmadammaddame. (Dont ask the spell) isnt same as this?
(I mean fortune is like guess luck, while this is also like guess luck. [In general] i think)

No, these are two different things (I’m not giving you a Lecture and if I say something wrong then please ignore it)…

• Madam Madámme:
    you don’t need to pray or do anything; just give her keys she’ll give you what you seek.
  • Space Shrines:
    You Need to pray in order to get most of the luck…
    but the Donate mechanic will be good like having Donation Boxes scattered around the galaxy for the needy…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.