Lol only lol!

Scared? Admit it. Both of you are alts if you can’t do this.

Their desktop layout is the same. Even if he has two desktops at least the layout would be different.

1 Like

@mohamed is offline now

Well, your silence leads me to the conclusion that both of you are alts.

Why do you think? He’s your alt. It would take time for you to log out and log in.

prove that

His silence, both of you having the same desktop layout, your behaviour and syncing in with him, the time frame between your replies and his replies, both of you panicking when cornered, not giving valid desktop images and re using old images. Take that in.

1 Like

show me

Do I need to? Are you too lazy to scroll up and see your and the images you sent from your alt’s images? Do some effort yourself instead of Ctrl V and Ctrl C-ing.

Dodging true

you mean the time

I made it quite clear what I want you to do. If you can’t understand it then not even your “Allah” you use to death threat others when they go against you can help.

don’t use the god :rage:

1 Like

Says the person who used the very same God to death threat in the DMs then promptly kicked out the person he used it against with his precious friend.

Why are you Bringing OUR religion in???
It doesn’t make any sense.
And WHAT you want from our Religion?

SOLAR, you’re at least a good guy who actually apologized and followed the rules. But you have to admit, medo has used religion to death threat others a lot. Also, I just mentioned the word he used. I didn’t know what it meant myself, sooooo…

Spryter. I think you should stop. Like this we’ll make the mess bigger for IA. Plus you’re being angry&they don’t even care.

prove that

Be my guest.

the hell