Logic in Chicken Invaders Universe

Well someone just pressed the off switch on the Sun.

8 Likes

Maybe the hero just attends this mission at night?

It’s too bright, i can’t see

this is my answer to this logic

How can you entered the Sun at night?

How come there be night on a star in the first place? It’s too bright for such thing to happen.

Woooosh!

4 Likes

You must’ve forgotten about the sun’s sun.
You see, every sun orbits around a bigger sun. Nobody knows why you can’t see it, so just believe me that it’s there.

So why is it that the dark side of the sun is facing the sun and not the other way around? Well, wave interference!
When two waves are in phase they amplify, and if they’re 180° out of phase then they cancel out!

So basically the waves generated by the sun interfere with the waves generated by the sun and therefore you get no light! Simple!

Sarcasm
Untitled-2

8 Likes

obraz

4 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

88E63742-1BEA-4371-95D7-68FCF4BED6AA

3 Likes

I…don’t understand what you just said.

1 Like
Summary

I have this as a gif on my phone’s gallery.
The forum doesn’t accept it.
Even my screen recorder doesn’t accept to recorfder gifts (But games at 1 FPS yes)
I had to bug recorder it and post it on Youtube. (What a trash scenario)

1 Like

Is it definitely a .GIF format?
How much disk space does it take?

1 Like

Checked
Is not a .gif file
For the space… I don’t know and I doesn’t care about

1 Like

I’m sure I mentioned this somewhere, but I can’t find it now :thinking: . Darkness missions were added with a hack after the galaxy was generated, and they were randomly distributed (including on suns).

When the galaxy is (fully) regenerated after Early Access, there won’t be any Darkness missions on suns.

10 Likes

Isn’t stars and star system orbit around the center of the galaxy(which isn’t a normal star, it could be a black hole, or a very dense Neutron Star)?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.