Key Issue

So you can see in this image that I have collected 2.8K keys, but I know I’ve collected at least 4K. I’ve got a M408, so it’s probably more than 2.8K (the Heroware I got it from was selling it for ~3K keys). Bug?

2.8k this main collecting keys in missions and 4.0k keys main collecting keys in + Bonuses that you have after finishing missions did you understand

2 Likes

Err… it shows your current balance, not your all-time total. But yes, it should be a thing.

1 Like

Then it is slightly off.

3 Likes

So you’ve only ever spent ~300 keys in your whole lifetime? Maybe it counts from last update?

1 Like

Nah, I spent much more. Even in this update I spent approximately 1K on fuel to get to the planet meeting. So something is definitely off with that. But we can say for sure that it doesn’t display current balance.

2 Likes

It says collected, meaning that it likely doesn’t count keys obtained from selling food, logging in daily etc.
Also, keys get multiplied at the end of each mission depending on the mission type and difficulty, and other things. Maybe it doesn’t count that, but only the keys you actually got before they were multiplied? Idk, though, I’m only assuming here.

4 Likes

i hope he understood us

1 Like

Hang on, let me check my stats. If you’re feeling generous check for me.

Update: currently 388 keys, figures say 1,9 k.

1 Like

There must have been a reset sometime ago, but I don’t remember it from changelogs. It’s the only logical conclusion.

1 Like

i have 62.0k and collected 14.4k (keys)

1 Like

thanks, but i don’t think it’s the current balance as I have only 50 rn

yes, I believe this is the best explanation, only keys collected from in-game missions

1 Like

thank god you understood

1 Like

yes, i understood y’all

thx for the feedback dudes

you’re welcome

1 Like

Please use edit button next time.

1 Like

for what?

To avoid makng posts below each other, and to reply to posts in one post only.