[Joke topic] EA's involvement in Chicken invaders

And it looks like AngryKiddo went offline…

Thank god.

Add this sounds on Frozen Wasteland planets. It fits perfectly, but it will be unlocked for 9.99$ on each frozen planet.
3 Likes

There will indeed be ambience sounds in space, so if you play without music and sounds turned on you will hear ambient sounds of space while in the Greedy way map, or even in-mission. We won’t charge you for that. :slight_smile:

Ey again!

What? Dont you like a free space sounds?

We do like free space sounds that’s why we won’t charge you for that, we’ll still charge you for full galaxy explorations, all weapons, spaceships, almost every item in shop… etc.

8 bit sounds for free, and there should a pay if peoples want to get better.

oh no

Idea: the core game has no sounds for free
Upgrade for 79.99 to get 8-bit sounds Upgrade for 59.99 to get environment sounds
Uograde for 99.99 to get orchestral music Upgrade for 79.99 to get chickens and weapon audio

Good idea for Ea-universe?

Hey guys is pocophone F1 a good phone? I wanna buy it

Everything I can say is if you choose between “pocophone” and “Lenovo” I would choose “pocophone”.

Oh my god this topic is still goin’ strong, great work EA!

1 Like

Don’t you know that this is still a joke topic? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Shields are back and they are better than ever! Also we’re doing some huge game changes that’s why there are not many screenshots of the game. We’ll share more information soon.

11 Likes

Wait, you mean those that cover you when you respawn when you die and grant you invincibility for small amount of seconds? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Purple one is the best.

1 Like

Very cool!

Wot???

You replyed an Off-Topic post. Go [and press] F [for] yourself