It's for Discord Server

Who banned me on Discord in Chicken Invaders server? :sob::sob::sob:

It appears you broke some of the rules :confused:

1 Like

I havenā€™t done anything I havenā€™t done any trouble with lately

Well, thanks to someoneā€™s bad luck, I already found the discord server without asking anyone

@InterAction_studios Can you unbanned me on Discord in Chicken Invaders server, please, because I miss talking with players on the server, please :disappointed::pray:

I donā€™t think heā€™s the owner of the server.

emerald is the boss as administrator

1 Like

do you agree

First: iA is not the owner of CIU Discord Server. Itā€™s Emerald (not gonna give a ping noti to her)
Second: Donā€™t becomes a beggar after you threw trash talks to Enty.

And donā€™t be the second Ahmed Gouda (by getting a revenge on others)
Thatā€™s all :smirk:

1 Like

hmmmmmmmmmdd3

yeah no shit
youā€™re harassing everyone for not liking you just like that gouda cheese

2 Likes

lol

just shut up and actually do something with your life (Iā€™m talking to Saif not you Eric)

1 Like

On the screenshot provided by EnticalMintian you can clearly see that the only thing he said is that he will take a revenge. Thatā€™s what happens when people forget that quotations exist.

On your screenshot he said that he is angry. Thatā€™s all.

Ironic.

I donā€™t say you all are wrong, but at least give the proper information instead of spitting random stuff here and there.

6 Likes

Well then.
The one and only thing I could barely see is offensive messages caused the ban. Thatā€™s all
And yeah I apologize for my last mistaken.

Besideā€¦

Should this topic be closed?
  • Yes.
  • No.
0 voters

Idk if saif is legit just dumb and forgotten the reason why the dude was banned or just pretending to be dumb to be just a prick again. If its the latter oh im gonna be so mad

1 Like

I am very sorry, I did not mean to say this, I was very angry, but I was trying to be a good person, not a bad person. I was trying to be like Mahmoud, but I feel that I did not turn. I am very sorry for what you did :pensive::disappointed:

Heh, iā€™ve seen more worse things you said to people
It just that iā€™m lazy to find them but whatever, itā€™s too late for that now

1 Like

what who did?

1 Like

Idk man you just did the ā€œmy brother is the one who did itā€, whether it is true or not you are deny that you are such a prick to people so yeah too late for apologize now.

I am not defending him but,

You guys are adding more excessive hassle than how it had been.

ā€œI will take revengeā€ ā€œI am angry with youā€, How these absurd comments are offensive?, Just some light and child threats. How this calls you to go more fiery on this?. Least a normal person can do is removing his sight and thoughts about this and ignore.

Clearly such situations isnā€™t worth any of your attention. And ironically you are one being offensive.

At least provide some valid evidence and information that deserves treating that guy like that.

1 Like

Can you stop for god sake already? Let this topic be closed