🌍 Internet & network status

Ok give up

What does the error message in the game say?

2 Likes

Connection timed out

Just wanted to say that everything iA has said about it being from the client’s side rather than a server issue seems accurate to me as I haven’t had any issues with connectivity to CIU as of yet.

They’re not really donations anymore then, are they? :joy:

(Yes I know that this is a more and more popular system to use and I’m not really against it, but it’s almost more of a pre-emptive investment than a “donation”. Plus it means that, from release, there will be content some people can’t get.)

1 Like

It wouldn’t really matter a lot though, since it’s something that won’t affect gameplay. Brawl Stars had a special skin for players who joined before 2019, leading to the majority of the fanbase not having it, but no one seemed to care. Also, this makes people more likely to donate, since they know that they’ll get something as well.

What about Early Access medal? It also won’t be available after release.

3 Likes

That’s a fair point. I guess I was thinking more of game content and such - a medal is really more of a progress indicator than anything else.

You could try using a VPN to solve this problem. I have used one and it perfectly worked

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.