Increase the difficulty of the misson in the semi-finals and finals of the Galactic Cup

In Knockout phase, why don’t we make Semi-Final and Final Matchs harder ? In those last rounds, player’s skills are formidable, so the matchs should have an significant difficulty to match with them.
Cup Semi-Final Match: 75-100%(+20%)
Cup Final Match: 95-100%(+40%)
Semi Final and Final Phase like this ;-;

7 Likes

Yes, free Ironman trial (100%-100% + 40%) for finalists :grinning:

1 Like

i think no because is very insane :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That wouldnt matter, after all its still a 1v1 battle to determine who is better, harder would just stack with random chicken projectile to might cause a disadvantage

5 Likes

yes, that’s why they should use more skills in this deciding round

1 Like

No, I meant, as long as its fair and square, what is the difficulty worth?
For example, both 60% and 100% are the same, for only the players play them to earn, and then compare the points to see who is better, higher does not give an advantage to a side
Only in which type of stage (comet, meteor, ci, squawk, feathers,…) that a player might be good at or not good at
And for the individuals that get into the higher rounds in the knockout phase, they won by points advantage, which is unknown for skills or not, but either way, higher difficulty should not be added, because the matches in the knockout phase already took a lot of patience, determination and attention; which also considering many types of stage to make the mission hybrid, so that a player could play good or bad in either of those

2 Likes

I think the difficulty of cup knockout match should be 70-100% instead of 65-100%

1 Like

NO!!! DON’T DO THIS!!! I don’t have much skills about playing mission with difficulty over 100% :\

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.