Inappropriate callsign report

iA should REALLY add a filter software in v. 109.x.
This is how it works.
If any bad word is used in anything visible to the public and detected by the software, it will be censored OR they will automatically be banned for a certain amount of time.

2 Likes

Maybe not in v109, but hopefully IA can restrict it a lot better in the future.

2 Likes

Filters like these are easily bypassable and sometimes do false trigger.

4 Likes

It’s easier to keep one place for it, and by beig public it gives other users a common place to report. Why so worked on by it?

This. I’ll give Twitch as an example, on chats with automatic word censoring you cannot say negro, and I’m talking of spanish talking chats. If you don’t know what negro means, it’s simply the color black, which can pop on any normal conversation. But instead it triggers all alarms and you find your messages never sent.

5 Likes

This probably happens because in other languages, such as Italian, that word is straight up the N word

2 Likes

I was just asking, not that I’m mad about it

1 Like

youre mad abt it

1 Like

ugh, I really did get a bit carried away here actually, sorry
it’s happened a couple of times before, and I can’t say that it won’t happen again :​(

1 Like

Another one
Hope iA will warn him

1 Like

It’s a vietnamese swear.

1 Like

How iA can know vietnamese language to warn him

We just translate it to English for him. In this case, it means frick your mother

2 Likes

Just search ‘‘ditmemay’’ on Google and you’ll find a few links that suggest translations of these words from Vietnamese to English.

1 Like

i think that it’d be best to just write out what do the inappropriate names mean in english

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what you should do anyway. We don’t wanna make iA work more by having to pull out a translator

2 Likes

Fine. Here’s what I found:

Translation of ‘‘ditmemay’’ from Vietnamese to English

@InterAction_studios , can you deal with this?

1 Like

Warned

Yes, please. If you report a swear word here, explain what the word means.

10 Likes

Why there is so many vinetam people

1 Like

Apparently, this game is somehow popular in Vietnam.

2 Likes

Yeah i noticed, also why like 2/3 ripoffs and cracks come from vinetam

1 Like