I'm so down šŸ˜Ŗ

It is very important in this crazy world for people to know that others care. Nice of you to let another have a friend. I hope that you and yours are safe and well my friend you must have a good heart. For others if you need some support I will help you navigate this game as best I can. Be well allā€¦

2 Likes

You havenā€™t met me. Be well allā€¦

I donā€™t even remember what i was trying to say

ive done some very bad shit on this forum, trying to change rn but yea lol, exploding randomly still happens, sorry

i do try to talk to people who have negative thoughts, just saying some positive things and letting someone know that they have someone to talk to goes VERY far, helps people have just that bit of positivity they need, better than telling ā€œit will get betterā€, because it will eventually, but straight up saying is often taken as the wrong meaning, but saying that youā€™d be willing to help or that they can feel free to talk to you helps them go on with that small necessary ray of hope they need to get to the point of things getting better

in short, if someone around you is not feeling well, try talking to them, be careful with your wordings however, and if possible, try to get them some professional help, you can help them out by supporting them, but its more like mental first aid, the real treatment is professional help.

5 Likes

Might be more important to let them talk actually. You canā€™t always help because thatā€™s what professional help is for, at least sometimes, but what you can always do is listen to them.

3 Likes

sorry, i worded it poorly

by ā€œtalking to themā€ i meant to refer to asking them about their problems, starting slowly first so as to not escalate it too quick, and being all ears to them, then if you can, maybe try telling them some positive things

listening and making small talk is very fucking important, though in the end itā€™s still first aid, you can help, but not as efficiently or successfully as a professional, so until they can get someone who is trained to help them, best thing to do is to de-escalate their tense emotions, assuring them they have someone to always talk and vent to, and fulfilling that promise

5 Likes

watch anime

1 Like

Can you be serious?

1 Like

Thank you all guys, because you tried to make me feel better and you did. When I saw the amount of these comments trying to make me happy in one way or another I felt delighted because then I realized that this world still has good people like you guys. In the end I want to say thank you To everyone who wrote a positive comment to help me with it, and thank you to everyone who at least wished I became better, Iā€™m very much in your debt. :heart::slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

glad to hear youā€™re better, and remember, if you ever feel down, no matter when or where, there will always be someone you can talk to

also, empathy kitten is here for yā€™all

14 Likes

While I was in the hospital for over a year, much time in ICU, I met some very challenged people of all ages. Covid restrictions made family and friend contact impossible. I learned just how important someone elseā€™s support is. I made a friend for life, theirs. She did not make it. We spent time talking and she told me that simple things mean so much. A point I will respect forever. I really hope that you all are well when I sign off, not being well really sucked. Play CIU and stay out of ICU. Be well allā€¦

8 Likes

I feel better knowing that we all could help you. Sometimes itā€™s not just the game, itā€™s the support. This forum has helped me get better. My injuries were physical, Iā€™m getting better. I wish you all the best, Iā€™m glad that you reached out and hope you feel better. Be well and fly safe my friend. Be well allā€¦

5 Likes

I reply later, now, to send good thoughts to you and yours. I hope that you and yours are doing well and that you feel better, and to all others, fly safe and, Be well allā€¦

4 Likes

I thank you for those kind words and I thank everyone who wrote a positive reply to this post :heart:

6 Likes

You all put a smile on my face :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

6 Likes

I wish you all a happy life as you made my life full of happiness with your wonderful replies :star2:

7 Likes

@M.SuperStar keep feeling better, and now you know that others are concerned. There is no reason for you to think that you are without friends. You feel down let people know. You will have friends and not be alone. Be well allā€¦

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.