Idea about new type of Spacecraft (Kolotova Spacecraft Factory)

So this’s just my idea about new type of spacecraft. As you can see its design here… (Sorry about my bad design skill xD)
This spacecraft type was inspired from some mobile space shooting game. It’s was manufactoried by Kolotova Spacecraft Factory (Russia). So here’s the models:

Mechanic:
KL type Spacecraft has the same speed with H&C and Muller. It just has a bit heavier mass than Muller ( KL-50 Pladin has mass 5610kg (Common))
This Spacecraft type has a different weapon distribution from H&C and Muller Spacecraft, but it will keep the same power as H&C and Muller.
Here is an example of some weapon… ( 10 firepowers)

So this is my opinion about the projectile All weapon pods will shot: (At 10 firepowers)

Some weapons aren’t mentioned in this topic, because it was hard to balance them in this spacecraft type. Sorry about this ;-;
So this was my idea about the new type of Spacecraft. Hope @InterAction_studios see this and consider about this idea. Thanks!

33 Likes

Interesting

3 Likes

Good good

3 Likes

Great idea!!

1 Like

That Spaceship design is Absolutely Masterpiece

1 Like

A (kind of) balance between the current models. Well how about the satellite and hardpoint slots?

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a idea spaceship concept it’s so full of interesting

2 Likes

requiring new volley setups to be made for every weapon in the game? hmm… if it’s supposed to have the same damage output as fighters then it’ll need to be matched in a way that will result in the same damage per volley

5 Likes

ye… at first i think that this was a bit complicated…

3 satellite 4 hardpoint slots

1 Like

This just the distribution of the damage only. I haven’t concerned about the firerate of each weapon too…

since the ship itself only affects the projectile distribution, the firerate could stay the same as on h&c/mullers

1 Like

time to profiteer

2 Likes

And this type of Spacecraft has a disadvantage that it doesn’t use the Strong projectile of Neutron, Vulcan, Boron, Laser Cannon,…

2 Likes

i like what i see

1 Like

hmm ok this is cool

1 Like

Hmmm how about satellites slot? 6 or 4 or 3?

1 Like

Great idea, love it

1 Like

holy shit shit shit! great the idea!

1 Like

watch your language.

3 Likes