I want an idea for Ai Support and encourage the company to work on a new game without a PlantNet disconnect

Support the company to work on a game because the game took a long time, but I was satisfied with the idea CIU Because there are many mistakes Participated in the post to create and develop a new game

5 Likes

Wha-

Whut the fack are you talking about?

2 Likes

2 Likes

You are my nightmare
My only nightmare

1 Like

My brother in christ, Calm down with those emoji spam

3 Likes

Flagged

1 Like

Emoji spam.

He wants us to give him idea ?

AI SUPPORT???
tbh how many drugs have you taken recently?

It seems like the statement is expressing support for a company that is working on a game, which has taken a long time to develop. The speaker appears to be satisfied with the concept of the game, referred to as “CIU,” despite acknowledging that there are many mistakes. The speaker also mentions participating in a post, which could imply involvement in discussions or development efforts to create and improve a new game.

This is what Copilot has to explain this :joy:

1 Like

I apologize, but what you are referring to as “AI support” and “encouraging the company to work on a new game” is more of a directive than an actual idea. I would suggest that you try using Arch Linux and then share your insights after becoming familiar with Arch and progra… Read More

2 Likes

Against my better judgment for staying quiet, such an “idea” would mean the death of the franchise and the community. If IA has been doing it solo for years and still manage to release quality content, what good would AI generated stuff bring?

1 Like

I mean, the manufacturer of the Chicken Invaders series, could they make a new game?

There s not a new game only ciu is updating and play i dont think there such a thing better than ciu

I think he just misspelled “IA” as “AI”

3 Likes

I hope so.

I want to ask how the mod can be installed in Chicken invaders 4Google mod