I think I lost all my progress

I ended up rebooting my PC to fix it, and that ended up deleting all my progress. I get the feeling I’ll have to start from scratch…

If you didn’t play CIU for more than 4 weeks
See here (correct me if I’m wrong):

did you back up your files? if not then sorry for your loss

1 Like

Restarting your computer? That shouldn’t hae an effect. If you mean a reformatting, or a data clear in any way, that definetly means you lost your progress ):

You also have to have less than 1 hour of playtime

1 Like

I forgot. Thanks for reminding me

Its not such a lose. I mean its an Early Access.

1 Like

This Is so Sad, IA play Yolk Star Theme

1 Like

So you re-formatted your PC or restored it to factory settings? And you haven’t kept a copy of C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU ?

Poor BCmediaplayer

I restored the factory settings. Yeah, that probably explains it.
Hey, do you think I could get some kind of downloadable file that grants me a bunch of keys so I can at least buy back everything I lost on my ship?

Actually, hold up. I think I found a CIU file here. Do I submit the folder somewhere else?

Is that really fair if other people who lost their progress didn’t get such a thing?

Fair point.

I think a good system would be, though just as cumbersome to have, is to show screenshots or video of your progress. However they get as easily deleted. However uploading a video would be basically 100% fullproof in that case. But also uploading a save to google docs… so kinda just an extra step? idk. Still, rip all the saves ;_;

I would know his stats for sure and share it here, if he even have accepted my friend request.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.