I can't login to the game

i have a problem with ciu entering the game. when im trying to enter the game, it will take time for it to log in, and then say “failed: connection timed out”. i don’t know what it is, firewall isn’t blocking it, even entered with a vpn and it still does not go in. what is the problem here?

1 Like

Solutions:

1. Change the DNS server into Google’s
  2. Reboot your router
  3. Try changing into another server through VPN(not connecting to your old server, but a new one in a different region instead)
3 Likes

This happened for most Iranian players, even me. I suggest you to try this:
https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/my-account-doesnt-work-why/10130/13?u=mnaeemi777
Let your PC use your mobile data.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios please fix this problem.Because I can’t use my mobile internet much.I think it’s just for Iranians.

2 Likes

Believe me, it might be a problem at Iran:

1 Like

Do you have problem now?

I could connect suddenly now, but not always. It was around a week I wasn’t able to connect. I think next time I won’t able to play until some days again.

EDIT: My internet mobile is E and as soon as it going to be connected, it shows me the error again.

1 Like

There will be some network problems or what?

There’s not any network problems. Even changing DNS server could not help.

1 Like

I can’t help with such network connectivity problems. The internet is a big place and I don’t control it. All I can say is that the server accepts all connections, so the problem lies elsewhere.

8 Likes

i found a vpn i can use so now i’m able to connect and play the game now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.