How to get account progress back

So i played the game for like a solid hour and when i quit and joined back i kinda lost my progress and i want to know if it’s possible to get it back or at least be able to save this new save? idk if progress even saves in this game tbh please comment if you know anything about this would help a lot.

Did you play the game a few weeks ago? The game deletes profiles that don’t play for 4 weeks and have under 1 hour of gametime, so it might have been an auto-reset.
Otherwise I have no idea, your savefile is the one you’re using, so unless you have a backup there’s no getting i back.
Maybe check C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU?

Thank you for the reply, i checked the C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU and i found a folder named “25” with some files in it. maybe i did play under 1 hour im not sure but even if i don’t get it back again thank you for the reply :slight_smile:

Do you remember the version that you played in before you lost the account. The names of those files denote the version that the save was played on. If you do know the version number then replace the contents of the latest version with the contents of the version that you used to play on.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.