I joined on March 2019. And now it’s September 2019. But how to gain Trust level 3?
To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…
- Must have visited at least 50% of days
- Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
- Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
- Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
- Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
- Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
- Must not have been suspended or silenced
I think this blocks for almost than 3 months from now.
*The like condition must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs (private messages).
iA has nothing to do with this. It’s your fault.
I think the moderator does have some extra-constitutional powers…
Yes.You got yourself flagged on all those occasions,but then again,“Regular” is just a tag.
no it’s not. you can delete your own topic with others reply but lower not
IA silenced me once
Well for good reasons then. They don’t have a reputation of unfair silencing.
Well,my topics are always perfect.So there’s no need for me to delete them.
Editor’s note:Comes from self-proclaimed genius,authencity of statement is questionable.
Note: You’re not trust lvl 3
Well,you aren’t too,so none of us know what it’s like.
Believe me,I can tell you firsthand that great achievements or accolades mean nothing.The most important thing is being an active member of the forum,and generally having fun/reporting bugs/complaining about SSH being too easy,etc.
Please don’t beg for trust levels.
You’ll probably get it soon enough without actually caring about the requirements. I managed to get it in around a year without even writing too much, I just visited everyday, loved some posts, and replied to some people here-and-there.
Yea, you’re right, when I first saw the requirements, I was like: I’ll never get there.
I got there in 2 months without caring.
I mean due to the flags you got, you probably won’t get it