How Do you think the Space Police will work?

Especially if we bought a license that allows us to do it.
By the way being able to move off road without license and get a fine by police would be cool

3 Likes

Which completely defeats the point of having a license. If you have a license, you are legally allowed to do whatever it is the license allows you to do.

Yeah, nope. Considering that all equipment that boosts your speed is sold in the Galactic Store, it should be assumed that it’s legal.

Makes no sense. The police are meant to enforce the law. It’s the UHF that is meant to be taking care of the chicken invasion.

Well to be honest, raiding Space Burger droids doesn’t seem very legal to me.

1 Like

hero%20and%20police

:slightly_smiling_face: lol made this in 1minute so its bad

2 Likes

it’s gold

What about chance of getting fined by the police if caught off-roading without license? Patrol ships would be well, patroling the universe and they may or may not get you. Also, publicitary bilboards that may or may not have a police behind them. Bilboards would be a faster way to see if there is a gas station nearby, or an aftermarket, etcetera etcetera.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure we already agreed that random encounters won’t be good because it’s possible to make your spaceship fly to a location and exit the game so you don’t need to wait.

Let’s make an object which existence is to point at another object. It’s not needed in CIU because you can scroll the universe map very easily so it’s not so needed like in for example aRPG games.

I’m pretty sure we already agreed that random encounters won’t be good because it’s possible to make your spaceship fly to a location and exit the game so you don’t need to wait.

Well, the solution would be terminating that ‘mechanic’ that also doesn’t sound pretty much intended.

It makes sense around the whole police behind bilboard cliché that it also appears on CI2. But what I mean of faster way is, they would be large enough to see them at zoom levels where you can not see the stations by themselves.

1 Like

And you can easily check this once you explore most of the galaxy(and especially if you explored all of it.)

1 Like

Well, I guess billboards could actually be kinda useful if you don’t have most of the galaxy explored. For example, if you’re a new player.
Say, you could shove one next to the interstellar highway entrance if it leads directly to a star system that has a particular store.

And aside from helping new players find stores:

Well, basically that.

1 Like

This is actually a really great idea!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.