How did you recognize the game chicken invaders

How did you recognize the game chicken invaders
I got to know the chicken invaders from my friend
When we ended our time in the church, we went home together and told me how to play and the story and why the chickens wanted to invade the solar system.
I’m from Egypt and the game in Egypt has a good reputation
The first game I played was chicken invaders the next wave
I played it in my grandfather’s house because I didn’t have a computer at the time
Then you experience the rest of the episodes and the first
Then I had 8 years
And how did you recognize the game chicken invaders

Randomly.

3 Likes

I first found out about the series ~10 years ago when I got CI2 Xmas from a CD packed with game demos.

2 Likes

I found CI3 in either Bluefish or Alawar when searching for games most likely.

2 Likes

My parents cracked ci3 on family pc to let me play it.
It was my first ever videogame and before CIU the only game on pc I have ever had (Manily because I hadn’t any personal pc until december but that’s another story)

I remember never beating “uco2” (The egg shooter) and feeling powerful every time I picked lightning fryer, that’s why that is my favorite weapon.

3 Likes

When I was 2 years old, My uncle (which he lived with us at that time) was played a game where chickens were flying in space (it was CI1). I wanted to try it out too. So my uncle let me play it and… boom! That’s how I know Chicken Invaders.

1 Like

When I was 6 years old. My brother downloaded CI3 ROTY version and I was enjoyed it… And thats why I know Chicken Invaders.

1 Like

My mom and my relatives had a CD of CI2 Xmas edition. They used to play it a lot. My mom and my cousin used to play multiplayer in the same computer with mom having the mouse and my cousin having the keyboard. There were many times where powerups reserved for mom was being accidentally grabbed by my cousin due to the lesser control offered by a keyboard and my mom would laugh really hard, one time she laughed so hard that she pissed herself. Eventually I got to play the game and ever since, I’ve been hooked to it.

3 Likes

great

I found CI3 in folder Games in my dad’s old Win XP PC. Lol

1 Like

Woah That My Same Story :V

3 Likes

Read the first post in this topic: I need to talk about Chicken Invaders

1 Like

OK I will

While I was little I’m playing Chicken Invaders 1,2,3
I was playing Chicken Invaders 3: Revenge of the Yolk Christmas edition with cheats,Chicken Invaders 1,Chicken Invaders 2 original with cheats, While I was 7 years old I played Chicken Invaders 4: Ultimate Omelette and I was 9 years old in 2015 I played Chicken Invaders 5: Cluck of the dark side
I played Chicken Invaders 5 xmas and halloween editions
While I was 12 years old

1 Like

At first, when my mom told me about this funny little game (The Next Wave), I thought it was a movie tie-in release for Chicken Run, that Aardman stop motion film.

Nope.

The second I started playing, I got hooked. FAST. The look of the vehicle was especially impressive. Academy Fighters are just brilliantly designed. But the gameplay was even more well-woven. Simplistic, yet addicting.

When I finally beat the Mother Hen-Ship, everyone in the family was watching. I had only two firepower levels, (died a LOT at eight years old), and was on my last leg. No missiles, and this egg was targeting my EXACT location with every six or seven shots it took at me. I HAD to keep moving.

Finally, like every other egg-stained boss chicken, I was startled by the explosion as it FINALLY fell in battle, and everyone over my shoulder cheered. It was one of my most satisfying moments as an official gamer.

9 Likes

Thanks for this story
you are extreme pro

1 Like

I think I know the game when I was 6, in an Internet Cafe. It was a cracked version of CI2, I was hooked on the gameplay already. Too bad that I didn’t beat the game at that time

1 Like

Me,mine is weird.

I first came to know of Ci through Wildtangent.It was the Thanksgiving edition.So by the title I thought we were the chickens fighting against turkeys…it was a rude awakening for me when I played the originals.But still,love it.

1 Like

My brother got CI3 and CI4 Easter Edition (cracked because we were kinda poor back then) and i quite played only ci4 a lot
about CIU i tried to search for CI6 but ended up finding this

1 Like

Lol same.

3 Likes