Hello! pattary

@Titan_ClockMan CHL is useless and not worth buying from the first place. That’s in terms for the locked elements. But mainly it’s a support for the developer. Which is what he deserve to earn his living.

If you look carefully at almost all other games. They have shops that offers in game currencies for real money. Which broke people don’t give fuck about them and enjoy the game in the least. CHL is exactly those. And rich people just purchase to support developers most likely.

And besides, It’s not like that this CHL won’t get your progress deleted If not purchased, or you will be punished in reality if not owned…IA left you many things in the game to enjoy and that’s proves it’s not worth buying the CHL unless if they are to support IA. Look very carefully in this post and think again. This will probably my last attempt to make you think properly.

5 Likes

It’s no use, even if we manage to somehow convince him, he would just trying to condemning us about interfering his personality and tell us that go &^&^* ourselves.

It’s it the best time counting the day we will kick him out of the CIC and the UHF once and for all…

Let’s not be too cruel on him. He is a kid and have a license to screw up.

He will grow up and obtain more common sense as time passes.

1 Like

Stop begging for it pls

1 Like

Your input isn’t necessary and helping.

1 Like

stop begging for it pls

5 Likes

Good lord you kids do love begging for virtual item.

Now you are behaving like a “depressed kid who’s on the edge”. Stop pretending, or if it’s real that you have it, go find a doctor.

The Chicken Hunter License is nothing. It’s just an item to support the developers.

You do not die if you don’t have CHL.
You do not get judged if you don’t have CHL.
You can still play the game without the CHL.

Sure you cannot access stuff like ironman, double team, paintjobs, etc but are they really worth the begging? I bet you cannot even survive the first wave (or stage) in ironman.

I am not saying these stuff for you to return back to CIU nor return to this community. Your choice to return, your choice to leave for good. But bloody hell do not do the “Leave me alone” on the internet. Just ignore.

If you want to return, Welcome back!
If you want to leave, Goodbye!

9 Likes

You are not helping either.

Thanks for improving my point a little bit.

2 Likes

eh, it’s nothing. I just don’t like this behavior in general

3 Likes

It’s aiming to fix this behaviour supposedly.

what the heck is this???

Should this be flagged or nah?

Why?

Yea that’s why I’m asking.

no

Summary

There is no cause to flag it.

If I get CHL from bakRY.VIp I might come back

Lunar i’m telling you one thing, if you get a CHL, you’ll literally feel nothing at all.

3 Likes

Congratulations, there are 80 replies now, 40 of which I had unread. Have you all had to keep the useless discussion up? No. Did you achieve anything? Aside from moral satisfaction, unlikely. Was it worth it? Probably not. Rethink your life choices.

9 Likes