Heat Disperse

Stackable of x3, Auto-use. Cost: 45 for 3 Heat Disperse. When your weapon has overheated, the heat is released, creating a big shockwave that deals a small amount of damage to enemies/destructible barriers so that when your weapon has finished cooling off, you can finish the job. Does not work when coolant canisters are active.
Combo this with weapons that overheat fast.

10 Likes

Good idea, but most people use coolant canisters, so if it gets added it won’t be used much.

1 Like

But it can deal damage in case you are in danger and dont have any superweapon, great

2 Likes

Then just don’t use cooling canisters, easy.

Clever use of overheating, but the shockwave can get you into more trouble than you already are if there’s a ton of cowards around.

2 Likes

I don’t hate it, I’m just saying that most people use coolant canisters, so it won’t do much :roll_eyes:

Yep, it’s easy to lose medals&points.

not important, unless you are playing competitive mission

2 Likes

You’ll be risking yourself to be killed by Cowards or Slobs, just as BoredCelestial said.

2 Likes

It has clever use, but hard to have any functionality. It’s kinda a tradeoff but disadvantage seems more than the advantage, being unable to shoot is a huge loss, you know? And some weapons are just overheat slower, so you might not able to reach it when it’s needed.

1 Like

Heat sinks and whatever to improve overheat times might make this item less useful, so I guess this item would only be used occasionally, especially on hot planets if you spam fire.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.