Heart Chicken

This chicken will drop a heart (in other words, an extra life) if you take her down. She’ll leave if you let her linger though.

Perhaps she’ll appear more often if you’re running low on lives, and vice versa.

She can be recognized by her pink feathers.

2 Likes

you gotta come up with images and more descriptions for these waves

6 Likes

You can’t get lives and special weapons while flying missions in CIU, unlike previous CI series. You must mount them.

2 Likes

Um is this a passive chicken or hostile? Because the whole plot of the game is to stop the Henpire forces, so why would they be helping us in the first place?

But this idea wouldn’t work anyways because of the reasons @MNaeemi777 mentioned above

2 Likes

Well, they let you get power ups and satellites…

1 Like

Enemies already give you power ups by random, but getting satellites by killing a chicken doesn’t make sense, because alien containers exist. Also, you can buy satellites and use it anytime and anywhere. :wink:

1 Like

Ok then.

1 Like

i agree with @MNaeemi777

1 Like

Then what about getting satellites from killing the mother-hen ship(ci4 variant)?

That being said, how often would this chicken appear? Would it attack you in any way? How much HP?
Either way, I don’t have much to say about this idea.

1 Like

It would appear occasionally. I don’t think it would have much more health than a normal chicken. And no, she would not attack. Though you’d still get blown up if you ran into her.

1 Like

I don’t have anything against this. At least.

however I would rather have their appearance as a robber or a rogue or something like that. pink feather and heart will cause conflictions

1 Like

I was talking about a normal chicken, not a boss. Getting satellites from bosses are ok, but not from normal enemies.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.