No, it’s not a wrong title, nor a post to complain for anything goofy, there’s just seriously goofy ideas I had while playing the game. It’s not meant to be included in the game actually, but if some are, I will bark of joy all around the room (no proofs given of course).
- A boss gets Tourette’s and slurs the player each 5% – but stay polite, so it’s !@&#, #&@!, or even &@#! – for example once in a thousand (Prerequisties : the boss must not be a multiple one, i.e. no Multiplicity nor exponentiallity, no “Brothers Reunite”, etc.)
- If one loses a life, one comes back, but was sometimes “Too late for a barrel roll”.
- If one is facing Planetary Egg City, one must say “Let’s seAttle this” instead of “let’s settle this”.
- If one gets a firepower of 50, one gets a 0-point bonus “You needed this ?”
- If one gets a firepower of 51, one gets a 0-point bonus “You SRSLY needed this ?”
- If one gets 100 times “Pecking Order” during a mission, one must get Bercow’s ORDAR Bronze Medal. If one gets 1000 Bercow’s Bronze medals during a carrer, one gets the Bercow’s ORDAAAAR Gold Medal (for copyright reasons, you may spell it “Bear-Cow”)
- If one has a game over on the last 10% of the last boss on the last level of a mission, one gets a Consolation Prize of 35 points.
- If Charity, e.g. once in a thousand, it’s not “Charity”, it’s “Dangerous To Go Alone”.
- Give the player the possibilitiy to count the stages progression on base 0 instead of base 1
In a mission, the level completion actually indicates “you’re playing the nth level” instead of “you’ve finished n levels”. In base 0, the progression would be 0/18 while the first level is not complete. Seeing this counted in base one really hurts my developer heart.
- When one beats the Egg Cannon Cannon Cannonnade, one says “I’ve beat beat beaten this one!”
- When one meets the Chicken Exponentiallity, one may say “Damn, that escalates quickly !”
If I have other bad ideas, I’ll add them on the list.