Hello! pattary

Hah no

BTW whats the point of playing if no one is gifting me CHL it’s useless

Bro, just leave, if no one’s gonna gift you a CHL then just get out, nothing’s stopping you

2 Likes

Atleast you can still play the game.

3 Likes

CHL is useless, I completely agree.

9 Likes

I figured there was something strange going on. The math didn’t seem plausible if sleep and eating are part of life. As much as I enjoy the challenges of CIU I also find time for family and work. Even though I retired 4yrs ago I still maintain my contracts. I have spent a lot of time destroying these pesky chickens. Many times for a complete day. I am 33yrs. old and have the time to spare but could never achieve these numbers. I’m just happy to be better than my last mission. I am glad that I am not alone with my concern, I would not be happy if someone hacked the game. Thank-you for clearing this up in my mind, I will sleep better now! Again sorry about the mistake earlier, fly safe @Starbrockle, in the game and in general. Be well all…

2 Likes

as if you’re the only one that gets to own it

1 Like

A CHL does not make you a better pilot @Titan_ClockMan , it is up to you. So many beg for a CHL yet do nothing for themselves to earn it. If you are begging for a CHL now what will you beg for next? The CHL won’t make the challenges easier and what it lets you buy won’t improve your skills, only practice will. Be well all…

4 Likes

Not playing game too

But it’s your own choice, so it doesn’t contradict his statement.

1 Like

uh huh? then go on. i doubt if anyone misses you because you have done nothing (positively) impactful to this forum really.

instead of trying to improve as a forum member, you decide to give up. it’s not a bad choice, but pretty disappointing. i don’t really want to have people that gives up easily as my friends. that’s a good reason to decline a roblox friend request if you ask me.

not trying to be rude, that’s just the truth.

7 Likes

(I know you were sarcastic). I think he meant that playing the whole game is useless without CHL. Not that CHL is useless.

You can have fun playing the game, it’s not like it’s a currency or pay-to-win a game. And BTW CHL locks closely 10% of the features of the game and the remaining is free for all, IA did even let you a lot of choices for you to have fun and gave you a chance to support him and have more fun in exchange. CHL is meant to be a support item. Besides just hope someone becomes generous enough to grant you. That’s if you really deserve it.

5 Likes

7 of that 10 is double team and ironman

1 Like

Bad for you, because I am not.

1 Like

meh CHL kinda sucks, you aren’t missing out on much, except harder missions and some more customization options, I only bought it to support iA’s game

8 Likes

Eh…?. At least it’s a tool of supporting the developer.

1 Like

I do looooove to customize

Looks like Lunar wasn’t sincere when saying ‘‘Good-Bye’’.

shocking

2 Likes

ok but seriously though, that’s kind of the point

to draw attention

2 Likes