Funny mission codenames

Maybe you should comment for a good reason, not to just comment for nothing?

The main thing is, some people get annoyed by the random notifications they get. Please, only like/comment on old posts if the other person is ok with it otherwise you’re just bugging that person.

2 Likes

What is your problem with older posts? It should be good that someone is reading them. If you’re annoyed by that then just disable it in options and let people use the forum freely, it’s not violating anything.

7 Likes

now to make it on-topic…
hemmm, lel

2 Likes

Ok, mina

1 Like

Pretty ironic that you liked the very post you went against. :smile:
Also, this:

So technically, you’re going against your own rule. By the way, nice explanation. If the MAIN authority said that bumps don’t exist, how can you say that they do? Far as I know, there aren’t any mods in here.

2 Likes

isn’t the situation here kinda different

2 Likes

May I know how? As far as I know, this is still a bump as it’s a reply to a post almost an year ago. Isn’t that a bump?

I am not. It’s not bumping. It was kind of pointless, but it isn’t bumping.

It’s almost like you can actually be wrong even if you are the main authority. We all make mistakes.

Yeah, it’s a topic for different discussion.

The reply above peterexited was just 1 hour before his, so this topic was already on the front page. BUMP-ing refers to bringing the buried topic on the front page to the top again.

2 Likes

ok children don’t fight spryter do yourself a favor pls calm down on rule enforcement

2 posts is fighting?

Well, I was under the impression that “fighting” was an abstract concept and it was defined by the existence of a squabble itself rather than the number posts involved. Apparently not.

I already did a long time ago, I think brain cells are necessary.

1 Like

CIU 2020-07-16 17.21.49 909.732 Then why its elite :joy:

3 Likes

Imagine how difficult it will be when she grows up :smiling_imp:

1 Like

CIU 2020-07-16 20-06-17-33
Teaser of CI6? This chapter will probably be boring.

5 Likes

You mean he was unknown before? hm, wierd… ._.

3 Likes

I finally found it

4 Likes

Quite yummy indeed.

9 Likes

Gamers, we have found
Annotation 2020-07-17 175320

14 Likes