[OUTDATED] Frequently Suggested Ideas

UPDATE 29/10/21: if you are one of these people that reads old topics… this one is outdated. Some ideas have been added to the game, some have been declined for obvius reasons, etc.

And due to a big inactivity wave that i had since november of 2020, i do not keep track of the current forum ideas anymore, through i’ve added a status of some of them if they are already planned, declined, or added to the game.

This is a list of ideas that are suggested quite frequently (or they used to be) in topics, so i created this topic to slow down the frequency of these posts.

Here’s some:

• Planetary Missions. (Already planned)
  • Multiplayer (Already in the game)
  • F̶e̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶F̶i̶e̶l̶d̶ ̶W̶a̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶(̶F̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶C̶I̶4̶)̶
  • More Weapons (some people won’t write the description of “their” new weapons)
  • The Last 2 Difficulties (Already planned)
  • Hen Solo Spacecraft (Declined because Copyright reasons)
  • CI2 Military Chicken/Mother Hen Ship (Already planned or either declined)
  • Other Languages (You can translate the game now)
  • Old CI2 music (Declined because Copyright - Original is named “Just to Funk”)
  • More difficulty on phase 1 of Yolk-Star (?)
  • CI5 shield (Already planned or (?))
  • CI2&3 waves (Already planned)
  • Balloon Chicken (Already in the game)
  • In-game Changelog (Declined)
  • Story mode (Declined, this game is MMO)
  • Wave editor (Declined) or Mission editor (Already planned)
  • Cheats (Declined)
  • The rest of CI5 Bosses. (Already planned)

This list still doesn’t mean that these ideas will be added. Some of these won’t.

Any more FSIs would be useful.

14 Likes

This now is on “Wiki” now you can add suggested ideas Also to fix tipográfic errors :>

Update 29/10/21: Wiki edit removed because im no longer a regular + the ammout of useless edits lately.

3 Likes

Planetary missions

2 Likes

Special weapons Switching System.

That If you have 2 Special Weapons or more in One Mission, That you can switch between them.

2 Likes

Multiplayer

1 Like

Weapon Switching System. So you can equip 2 Weapons and switch between them,

4 Likes

Extra Satellite docks

1 Like

For the more complicated ideas will be a explain of they

Spinning food

1 Like

Feather Field waves

2 Likes

“Trading”

1 Like

It’s not that frequently
only me and another guy suggested

1 Like

Well, Hen Solo Spacecraft-CI2 Military Chicken/Mother Hen Ship

3 Likes

Cheats

2 Likes

wait.
what white egg are we fighting with? the ci3 one?

8+ laser Yolk Star is just trollish suggestion and not eveyone can see that(sadly). How can you add it to this list?

1 Like

I removed temporaly the Wiki Editor, recently i got notified what some ideas, this topic is destinated to real Frequently and serious ideas, please, write real Frequently Ideas…

NOT FREQUENTLY IF IT’S NOT SUGGESTED 3 TIMES PlS

1 Like

Here’s a real one: Other Languages

5 Likes

What is the purpoſe of this topic? Is it for IA’s reference? This is a dumb way to determine the quality of ſuggeſtions, as the ones that require the leaſt creätivity will get the limelight. Or is the point to get new forum members not to ſuggeſt theſe yet again? There’s already an FAQ topic too long to expect anyone to read, ſo I can’t ſee new members taking the time to read this before poſting.
In any caſe, it ſeems to me that this topic is largely uſeleſs.

7 Likes