Forums are still frozen for me

Yeah, but notice that on the screenshot there’s still off-topic category present. So it’s before IA removal and after your topic.

1 Like

Okay, whatever, @OneWingLunarian try clearing your cache.

Also at qbus, what about @Orandza? Orange, do you have your forum stuck ever since that post?

Are you referring to me, Sufi?

1 Like

??? How.
Also yes you did some stupid stuff too ngl, I think you should take responsibility for your actions instead of acting like a child about it.
Whatever, like I said, don’t bring drama to this forum. No, I wasn’t referring to you, to answer your question.

Well I’m greatly reducing my server activity for 17 days, I’ll still make the occasional comment or like from time to time but don’t expect me to be as active as before. I’m doing this so that the CI community can enjoy some peace and quiet. I am truly sorry for my actions but to say that I am solely the offender would be wrong. Toppy did not restrain himself from swearing and Nikito, Grant o Brian and Kari were very rude towards me. And no one ever wanted to forgive me, like does everyone over here think that my actions warrant a permanent ban towards friendships to others in this community? No one cares about me, and I’m facing many moments here and there where I contemplate committing suicide.

I’m sick of making drama but I’m equally sick of being hated and ignored by everyone.
I would greatly appreciate it if we can all forget the mistakes that I made in the past few months and go on like it did 4 months ago, when I was a good person.

1 Like

???
But I wasn’t blaming you at all
All I’m saying was that it happened ever since you made that post was all

Anyway, the forum kinda fixed itself inexplicably, so we can close this topic now

I assume it was just bad luck that it got frozen into a past state. Perhaps the only fix is just to wait

Very well, let’s cease fire. I would’ve advised you to close this topic as soon as the problem was fixed though. Thank god it’s alright now.

1 Like