Feedback on the game

I’ve played the latest demo for a significant amount yesterday (the December 18, 2018 one), and it’s pretty good so far. However, there are a few things that bother me:

1. Just like the rest of the Chicken Invaders games, if I move my mouse too far down at the bottom of the screen, I have to move it up a certain distance before I can move my ship upwards again. That has always bugged me, and if there is a way to change that in Universe, I would be very grateful.

2. I would like there to be a way to see what missions from a star system I have completed so I don’t waste fuel to go back to a star system to check.

3. The button text seems to blend in with the background because it’s kinda difficult to notice and read. Perhaps making the text bold or increasing the font size (or both) might make it more noticeable.

Keep up the good work, guys! :grinning:

EDIT: Number 1 will be “fixed” in the next update, and number 3 is a purchasable UI customization option.

4 Likes

You can change the UI colour for keys in the menu. :wink:

2 Likes

Where exactly in the menu? I’m not finding an option in the advanced settings in graphics.

Yeah, no. You must pay for that. With keys.

1 Like

See here:

Addded to v.35

:medal_sports: Idea

2 Likes

Yes! Thank you so much!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.