Frequently Asked Questions

(Sorry for bumping)
I think chickens hide inside the asteroids for them to drop drumsticks. :grinning:

4 Likes

No, it’s just badly written code. I found next version which fixed this, but it worked really unstable

3 Likes

Off-topic question.

3 Likes

How was it?

3 Likes

it was terrible, he said creepy stuff to people, bumped alot old topics, got many topics closed due to flags, etc

2 Likes

Well why wouldn’t you change the answer to “He said creeoy stuff to people, bumped a lot of old topics, got so many topics closed due to flags, etc.”?

4 Likes

Why should I? All this stuff in one word is called spam so I don’t see any reason to do that.

3 Likes

Creepy? :joy::joy::joy::joy: He used a lot of indecent words but they aren’t creepy at all.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

“Why did that user say my idea isn’t good?”

3 Likes

In over 8 months of sitting on this forum and reading all of the posts, I’ve never seen any user ask that question even when there were people writing that it’s bad.

3 Likes

It’s still better to have it answered before something will happen.

3 Likes

But FAQ stands for frequently asked questions…

9 Likes

@VerMishelb Can you or @InterAction_studios make the topic community wiki, and edit like this to make it clearer:

Answer 1

Answer 2

4 Likes

“Why are some weapons so ridiculously underpowered?”

5 Likes

Because on episodes the RNG worked and gave gameplay variety. But now is only frustrating

4 Likes

Done.

5 Likes

I mean, that’s not really quite correct, is it? The weapon balance is out of whack in the episodes too.

Also, what RNG?

4 Likes