Epic and interesting waves

You have the location?

I was playing this on space race recently

1 Like

Thanks.

Ouch, you lost lots of fp and lives, indeed hard.

2 Likes

Not very epic but I found this interesting.
Also bump

7 Likes
10 Likes

It’s just nice to have a delusion of breaking rules to make you feel alive, as you can’t do anything to break them anyway.

Also, this is an epic waves topic, not a “not an epic wave, but…” topic.
This goes to everyone else who posted these, too.
If you people really want these, though…
Should I rename this to “epic and interesting waves”?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Well. No matter what’s IA opinion on it, bringing topic up is BUMP-ing whether you like it or not. It’s just that Discourse doesn’t show “x days later”. But it’s still a bump (and as I said many times, not every bump is pointless).

1 Like

It starts appearing long after two weeks have passed IIRC. And that’s impossible since topics are closed automatically.

No, bringing an old and irrelevant topic to the front page is bumping, but for threads like these I don’t think anything can be considered a bump. I’m talking about Post your spacecraft, paintjob…

Perhaps original posters should have the ability to close their topics once they feel like the conversation is over? Of course that’d be Regular OPs.

Meanwhile also raise the Regular requirement.

3 Likes

It’s pointless bumping. BUMP literally stands for “Bringing Up My Topic”. It’s used to bring the topics up (duh) so the discussion can continue because it wasn’t solved.

I already wrote that once something is resolved (often by IA telling that it’s not possible to add) then the topic should be closed. But don’t give this ability to everyone.

1 Like

Not to be an ass, but.

BUMT

(It’s “bringing up my post”, actually.)

6 Likes

Ah, yes. My bad. I’m not exactly thinking well today.

6 Likes

I did say we should only give it to Regulars if anyone’s getting it in the first place:

4 Likes

Is that “Tangled Mess”? I haven’t flown all the new waves yet…

Maybe just “Share your waves!” or something. Because eventually people will start posting waves that aren’t epic or interesting if we call it that. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Well no, but actually yes

I’ll have a poll up for that if it does happen, but I think that may be overdoing it a little.

4 Likes

Interesting

5 Likes

“Ah shit here we go again”

6 Likes

Chicken fractals but its a rainbow of metal suit military chickens

12 Likes