Epic and interesting waves

No,sir

EšŸ…±ļøIC

20 Likes

31 Likes

That goes in the memes topic.Cos that one is good.

1 Like

Iā€™ve encountered it twice. It does seem like they buffed the rate of epic waves appearing.

1 Like

Bruh

iam lucky i survived this

8 Likes

41 Likes

Wow. A wave thatā€™s even better than armored roulette? Well,that may be up for debate,but I personally feel like it is.

6 Likes

How come one even SURVIVE that???

1 Like

That is what separates kids from men. You are a brave man.

I didnā€™t. I loļ¬… 5 lives, although if Iā€™d played better Iā€™dā€™ve only loļ¬… 4.

This showed up in Intermediate difficulty Daily Mission. Admittedly though I did play in SSH. Never gets old really.

5 Likes

It took me 5 lives, 3 missiles, 6 damage amplifiers, and 2 bird flu gun. Ouch

Let this be a lesson to you:
Donā€™t kill all ā€œquadrantsā€ at the same time.

7 Likes

Letā€™s be honest here, even a single quadrant of them would overwhelm most CIU players. I certainly would have a hard time standing up to 15 of them. I might keep the Getting gun Roulette, the regular one because it relied more on skill than RNG but this is just RNG fest, it should be a mixture of regular chickens and armored chickenships (thatā€™s what I call them). Iā€™d look for new ways to increase the difficulty of games, the cowardly chicken is a good example of that, they fire coordinated barrages of waste at you which is more interesting than bolt spam.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had this kind of thing before,too. It wasnā€™t that bad. It might not look like a big difference when thereā€™s only one group of these,but it is. When you have most of the right/left side available to you,itā€™s much easier.

3 Likes

Well, bosses can also be epic
(I died 3 times there)

9 Likes

Better image will be with 7 laser cannons.

1 Like

That is nothing compared on V.10 painā€¦

(Also welcome in the forum!)

8 Likes