Epic and interesting waves

i know but how he played it it is not impossible to play and beat this yolk star

1 Like

Trick: If you hit the yolk star cannons, yo will see the hitbox of them, like this:
_20200811_120409

11 Likes

tell that not here

1 Like

Yep, having the cannons invisible like that is fun.

1 Like

What do you mean?

1 Like

sorry it is wrong

1 Like

Having invisible cannons and flares means you’ll have to rely solely on Reaction Speed and Time. If you know you hit a cannon, it’s time to get the heck out of the way. (And pray you do not line yourself in front of another cannon that’s about to fire)
You don’t really have to move out of the way unless the two middle boron bullets actually hit the cannons, because that means you’re lined up right in front of a cannon, and it’ll blast you soon. If it’s only the 2 far-end bullets that hit, you can still stay still and you’re completely fine.

It was actually quite fun to try and beat this, though I died about 71 times before I did finally beat it.

7 Likes

So… we got yolk star beaten with invisibile ship and now cannons.

What’s next? Invisible terminators?

That’s serious dedication! (And too much skill)

When will someone be so crazy to attempt Misterious ship with invisibile lasers?

5 Likes

Misteryous ship can be killed with spreadier weapons, don’t even need to ever cross the laser’s path. Anyway, you can get below it when it’s moving, unless I’ve lost some serious things from these months.

Yeah, but when i use lightning fryer, i can kill it real fast.

Challenge accepted. I’ll post it later.

4 Likes

For Stardrone

And because I know someone might tell me the lasers don’t even kill:

Cool, I could do this first try and not die. What’s so hard about Mysterious Ship anyway?
Is it because people rush the boss? Is it because of the pattern not showing up after the first one?

Please explain to me if you can, I really want to know why.

17 Likes

nice amount of cowards

5 Likes

Its fake.

2 Likes

As if it wasn’t obvious enough

4 Likes

yeah i thought it is fake

1 Like

Gatling Wheel + Darkness + Electric
No Deaths, No Specials, No Satellites (Except I died 4 times getting here)

18 Likes

now, that’s what I call an epic thunderstorm

thunder

1 Like

Could you do without overheating once too?