Epic and interesting waves

Not to be an ass, but.

BUMT

(It’s “bringing up my post”, actually.)

6 Likes

Ah, yes. My bad. I’m not exactly thinking well today.

6 Likes

I did say we should only give it to Regulars if anyone’s getting it in the first place:

4 Likes

Is that “Tangled Mess”? I haven’t flown all the new waves yet…

Maybe just “Share your waves!” or something. Because eventually people will start posting waves that aren’t epic or interesting if we call it that. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Well no, but actually yes

I’ll have a poll up for that if it does happen, but I think that may be overdoing it a little.

4 Likes

Interesting

5 Likes

“Ah shit here we go again”

6 Likes

Chicken fractals but its a rainbow of metal suit military chickens

12 Likes

It is not a rainbow, it is a chromatic square

4 Likes

Rainbow is a chromatic band, so…

1 Like

Oh, True lol

3 Likes

12 Likes

Here’s a pulsating grid wave at max difficulty

Seems decent, right

The catch is, this appears on wave 4, so if you die more than twice, you’ll be screwed, especially now with how charity doesn’t spawn until after the wave you first died on is finished (meaning that if you die here for the first time, you won’t get charity at all)

13 Likes

Playing both sides but with chickenauts and ufo chickens

14 Likes

I would have started with the UFO’s. But then again I probably would have died anyway, so take that with a grain of salt. :joy:

12 Likes

Double Helix but with only U.F.O chicks and berserks

5 Likes

Help me please

10 Likes

interesting wave

I had to kill them one by one tho, it’s still fun

11 Likes

I eſpecially like the ring of cowards to ſtop you from killing the metalſuits until after they’ve all ſtarted ſhooting. Oh, and having the ſaucers on the rear flanks to ſtop you from a) killing them or b) moving away from the centre. I mean, that’s good ſtrategy.

1 Like