Epic and interesting waves

Deceptively hard:

Those chicks are assassins. Dodging them is insane in the restricted space, shooting them down before they reach you is nigh impossible in the bubbles, and not triggering them is also really hard with all the interleaving.

This was in the hard daily.

EDIT: Same mission had this:

I usually don’t do too bad in the dailies, but I got absolutely smashed this time around.

13 Likes

I’ve seen this one, it’s hard but not too hard.

Today’s hard daily had three epic waves. The bubbled assassins messed me up and I lost 3 lives, then the UFO roulette got me and while I only lost one life in that, I still had a hard time, then came the Play Both Sides Wave and on the last ‘phase’ the portal spawned in toxic chickens and ARMORED EGGSHIPS, and on top of that, I went to the side with the eggships. Needless to say, I lost a life there as well. So yeah, today’s hard daily was kinda brutal…

1 Like

I’d rather be on that side instead of having to get through the toxic’s while dodging the eggships. Unless you had absolver, in which case, yeah.

And a UCO to top it off at the end. I would stand a good chance of getting a high score… if charity still counted for points. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Interesting… A Chick Loop with both UFO chicks ‘n’ UFO chickens…

7 Likes

Coward Dancing

Ultimate Extreme Coward Dancing

13 Likes

There’s some really epic waves in Weekly Challenge:

Oh boy.

3 Likes

Coward Fractals

10 Likes

I may have shot first, asked questions later but… this is why Photon needs a small damage boost.

7 Likes

Photons are great in a lot of ſituätions, but at higher difficulties can be uncontrollable and get you in a lot of trouble.

5 Likes

Like father, like son.

17 Likes

not epic

1 Like

So its interesing, and it isnt nessesary say what it isnt epic, just didnt touch the like button and thats all

3 Likes

“Rematch”

more like World Speed Ball Competition

Attempt 1

Mission locatation:

4 Likes

Don’t be such a coward

12 Likes

These things seriously need to be nerfed.

6 Likes

Toxicity Parade

yes I have killed some

5 Likes

Cowards on Double Helix

9 Likes

Double Cowards

Treble Trouble with chickenauts on the first phase

7 Likes