3 Likes

Impossible…for me !

2 Likes

Nice tip

3 Likes

the dark Slob God ritual

8 Likes

Big Summary (17 waves to be exact)

After I screenshot this one I continue playing (suffering) and the stupid image won’t continue uploading because I didn’t wait for it, I couldn’t get it back as I screenshot the one below, so I restarted the missions and actually died :joy: but it was worth it, I didn’t die the first time, I had to wait for all of them to upload 100%, anyway I’m glad I noticed this on the 2nd wave, not on a far one.

Third lucky person :sunglasses:

This one was supposed to be Treble Trouble but something went wrong and I duplicated the one above, but I’m still not gonna remove it due to this reason.

Treble Trouble:

1. UFO Chickens.
  2. UFO Chickens.
  3. UFO Chicks.

UFO wave.

Epic boss.

Again:

Click on the arrow to open the images.

5 Likes

Oh wow, you must have died once, ye? Or you evaded (end session)?

2 Likes

Nah, I used special weapons, I only died once on the 2nd try as I said above.

1 Like

Still, that must be some sort of the epic waves there. Good that you didn’t die much though.

1 Like

I actually flied the 2nd hard mission on normal skill (Rookie) due to what happened above and that’s the best I got:

Well, the 2nd wave was Palpitating Grid, it mostly contains metal suits & 4 cowards at the center, I actually die because of’em due to using Positron and restarted again.

2 Likes

H o w m u c h?

Y e s

And it starts backwards.

W h y

6 Likes

The same It happend to me but me is UFO chick (Bunch of them)

repost

2 Likes

slobslobslobslobslobslobslobslobslobslobslobslobslobslob

17 Likes

USGF

United-Slob-God-Force

It literally cost me a few lives, 6 special weapons (3x damage and Phaseouts)

11 Likes

the most fat stadium in the space

Okay… This is really scary!
That’s a lotta chickenauts and you’re surrounded from all sides, and the safe space gets smaller if you fail to kill enough chickenauts at a certain rate. So this is certainly one of the more difficult epic waves.