[ENDED] Guess World Cup winner for Chicken Hunter License!

I wish them the same because we (in the sense of my country) were also kicked out of the 1/8 finals :sob:
(I know that it is not very appropriate to write such things, but if there is a moment in the life of a country that after a dozen or so years you leave the group and get to the OP team at the beginning, you are really broken by it)

Exactly. They showed that even a country that is not even nominated to get out of the group, Morocco showed class and determination at these championships. I hope that in 4 years every country, even the weakest, will follow their example and will also go as far as they did.

4 Likes

France France France MEME :joy: :joy: :joy:
318592139_2176609892518726_4532915129631589794_n

Messi vs Mbappe hmm ā€¦ very hard to prediction who is win World Cup

Oh wait jesus christ i didnā€™t realize, i just voted randomly lol

Well that aged bad.

Yeah that was a lesson for me to not act like an omniscient person. Whatever still an achievement to reach a position like that.

1. @Thuongyc
  2. @Mario4321
  3. @4-FX
  4. @tiennguyen12345
  5. @SonicCrazyExe

Everyone and Discobot, be prepared. I will ask Discobot to draw immediately if and when Argentina wins. If Argentina loses, Iā€™ll say nothing and go to bed.

1 Like

This list cannot be edited in any way:

1. @Thuongyc
  2. @Mario4321
  3. @4-FX
  4. @tiennguyen12345
  5. @SonicCrazyExe

Discobot, please randomly select a winner:

@discobot roll 1d5

:game_die: 3

Congratulations to :partying_face: @4-FX :partying_face: for winning the Chicken Hunter License World Cup giveaway! I will ask this player for more info in their Inbox, and will post an in-game screenshot when I have finished the purchase.

The player list above is posted 4 days ago, and has not been edited in any way: [ENDED] Guess World Cup winner for Chicken Hunter License! - #61 by GuestUniverse

The player has asked to award the prize to Vampz, which is a good idea because I donā€™t recommend taking the keys instead of the license.

7 Likes

WHAT??? HOLD ON WHAT? :scream:

2 Likes

Ā”Ā”Ā”Ā”VAMOS ARGENTINA CARAJOOO!!!

1 Like

You already have a CHL, you might get some keys instead.

Iā€™m giving it to a friend

2 Likes

What a friend?

One friend of mine

1 Like

I mean Argentina is one of the worldā€™s best at soccer so this is hardly a surprise.

5 Likes

but itā€™s been 36 years since their last victory so itā€™s not a very reliable option

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.