[ENDED] Guess the boss! - Season 1

ROUND 18 RESULTS

The final boss on wave 30 of this Space Race of May 10, 2022 (2122) is… Thundercluck

No one has chosen this boss (sorry, I forgot to take a screenshot of the polls before I reset it), so unfortunately there are no winners this time. Round 19 begins, vote in one and only one of the options above ([ENDED] Guess the boss! - Season 1) for the next Space Race final boss on May 13, 2022. 11 hours left!

3 Likes

ROUND 19 RESULTS

The final boss on wave 30 of this Space Race of May 13, 2022 (2122) is… It’s a bird! It’s a plane!

Congratulations to :partying_face: @KnockoffFeline :partying_face: for being the only player (5th player overall) to guess correctly and follow the rules! I will send an invitation to join my “Lucky Space Race” squadron to this player very soon (UPDATE: this player has accepted my invitation and is now an official member of the squadron!)

This is it, recruits! The final round! Make your guess on one of the bosses above (vote in only one option, one boss) for the final wave, wave 30 on May 16, 2022: [ENDED] Guess the boss! - Season 1

As a hint, here are some bosses that have never appeared in the previous 19 rounds, although remember that gambler’s fallacy exists:

• UCO 1, UCO 3, UCO 4
  • Blast from the Past
  • Crab 2, Crab 3, Crab 4
  • Twice Infinity
  • Shoot the Core!
  • Chicken Multiplicity
  • Egg Cannon Confrontation
  • Special Forces
  • The Henperor’s Apprentice
  • Brothers Reunited
  • Chicken Exponentiality
  • The Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon Cannonade

12 hours left!

4 Likes

FINAL ROUND RESULTS

The final boss on wave 30 of this Space Race of May 16, 2022 (2122) is… Attack of the Giant Crab

Thankfully, the season has ended on a high note! Congratulations to :partying_face: @Starbrockle :partying_face: for being the only winner of round 20, and 6th and final winner overall in the season! I will send an invitation to join my “Lucky Space Race” squadron to this player very soon. (UPDATE: this player has accepted my invitation and is now an official member of the squadron!)

Also special thanks to all other players who participated this season (you know who you are). See you all next season.

9 Likes

This was a fun event, even if my guesses always came out wrong.

Really hope more people take part in the next season!

5 Likes

It was worth voting for the Second Crab Boss 20 times in a row to come to this.

4 Likes

Lol I voted for Yolk only 4 times in a row and got it

3 Likes

Thank you for participating!
I’m waiting for the new season of “Guess the boss!” competition…

2 Likes

hosting*, he isn’t a participant

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.