Elementals or 6 new Bosses

1. Fire Elemental:
    Description: Can appear on Hot planets and is resistant to hot weapons.
    His attacks are: Summoning fireballs towards the player.
    A great stream of fire that follows the player.
  2. Ice Elemental: (It really is a Water Elemental, but in space it rules over ice).
    Description: Can appear on Frozen Wasteland planets and it is weakened to hot weapons.
    His attacks are: Summon icicles and attack with iceballs. (Ice Golem is watching with envy) :grinning:
  3. Earth Elemental:
    Description: Can appear on every planets lack of weakness and resistance.
    His attacks are: Summons golden or earthen stones (asteroids) that are 2 times stronger than regular asteroids. (Magnetic Manipulator watching with envy) :wink:
  4. Wind Elemental:
    Description: Can appear on every planets lack of weakness and resistance.
    He has no attacks but uses the wind to pull the player towards him and is fast as wind and tries to fly into the player.
  5. Lightning Elemental:
    Description: Can appear on Electric planets and is resistant to Lightning Fryer.
    His attacks are: Uses an electric field around it to kill the player. It’s worth adding that when we shoot, Lightning Fryer takes damage, but charges it and increases electric field. (Ice Golem is watching with envy again) :grin:
  6. Force of Nature:
    Description: Can appear on every planets, a greater chance of appearing in mixed environments.
    Will you face Nature?

The best Bosses:

• Fire Elemental
  • Ice Elemental
  • Earth Elemental
  • Wind Elemental
  • Lightning Elemental
  • Force of Nature

0 voters

11 Likes

Magnetic Manipulator™

Magnetic Manipulator covers for Earth and Electricity, Ice Cubed covers for Wind and Ice, and Heart of Darkness kinda covers for Fire.

Isn’t this a sci-fi game we’re talking about?

yeah similar to this

2 Likes

good bosses

Well there are 7 elements
earth :earth_asia:
water :potable_water:
light :sparkles:
lightning :cloud_with_lightning:
wind :wind_face:
fire :fire:
leaf/plants :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

The Great Ancestors of The Magnetic Manipulator™: Terra the Earth Chicken and Electrico the Lightning Chicken

2 Likes

What would count as a ‘hot weapon’?

download (3) bosses

I have no idea for more Elementals.

The first yes, because it’s an easier version, but I had no idea for his attacks. The second one, I’d say, resembles Chicken Vader.

Hot weapons such as the Laser Cannon or Ion Blaster.

what is the player has the lighting fryer , thats unfair , every boss should be affective at every weapon

1 Like

I don’t think so…

erw Copy (4) of erw

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.