Either Brave Stupid medal for Weapon Training

Is it possible to receive this reward at the “Weapon Training” level?

1 Like

I don’t have an answer for you, but what I will say is that it doesn’t really matter in practise: the score reward for collecting Atomic Powerups + increased damage output + Max Power bonus if you can hit it should outweigh the points benefit from the medal, and if you’re farming the medal for the medal’s sake then there’s probably missions where that’s easier.

Still - you might have your own reasons for wanting this, and it’s a good question from a hypothetical standpoint at least - the system that changes the weapons might be triggering the “you grabbed a powerup” code under-the-hood.

2 Likes

Yes, it is. But seriously not worth it

4 Likes

Really worth it. Since the mission is called “Training with weapons”, the use of weapons within a certain power is also part of the training, therefore it should be rewarded. The absence of a medal makes collecting the “firepower” a compulsory activity, they make it easier to complete mission, give extra points … At the same time, entering a medal allows you to get a reward for not using the “firepower”. You will not mind that the player - especially the beginner - should practice using the weapon at low power. And an experienced player is not immune to a collision with an egg …

3 Likes

Yeah good luck getting it at the elite training

2 Likes

weapons training in ironman mode when (you’d start by default with 8fp)

3 Likes

Start with 0fp

And no charity what so ever

5 Likes

I like how this topic turned from chicken invaders mythbusters into “The iron iron ironman challenge”

3 Likes

Currently just about every topic seems to end up having some degree of “Iron Iron Ironman Challenge” conversations and I feel like it’s getting borderline counterproductive…

5 Likes

Do it with hard

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.