EA's involvement in Chicken invaders

I’d understand if we spammed, created hundreds of useless topics about our fake game or insulted anyone, but this is just a parody, those who thought it was real probably got mad and now are trying to eliminate us, we’d like to tell those few users that they need to READ whole posts before judging them :slight_smile:.
EDIT: This is like a fan-made concept of a game, nothing offensive towards iA company.

No offense but there is nothing wrong with this whole topic, no spam, no insults, no swearing… only shitposting and sarcasm how EA would say.

Wow, so much junk here

LOL this is junkyard post, anyone can say whatever they want, EA rename this please. :joy:

I mean there is A LOT of junk, even for a junkyard post!

Wow a shape of a dollar, that’s why it’s called The Greedy way galaxy :joy:.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You edited the post a few hours after the people ‘‘who didnt get the joke’’ try to insult you. After this few hours you edited the main post revealing it was a joke. You even cant argument your own a joke goal.

closed #131

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

opened #132

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

closed #133

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

opened #134

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Please, stop to flag this topic, I want to see what will happen next!

These are all fake. If this was true, EA would have been promoted to Leader trust level a long time ago.

Guys, it’s obviously a joke so it’s definitely fake, don’t be too serious

EA can ban you shhh. Don’t say that.

I think this isn’t real.

You just think it isn’t real? Hmm,wonder what gave you that impression…

Look at the first post

I was joking. If you read the part of the first post where it says that it’s a joke,you should already know that this is a joke.

I know that