Early access's state on every side and reasons why Universe isn't ready for October release and things to improve

Personal experience

Wow

1 Like

Just play Retro missions, recommended on max difficulty and max length. You can possibly make 100,000 keys per month.

2 Likes

:neutral_face: too bad i cant play retro missions

I got 200 keys per 10 minutes average during those retro missions at max duration (and no difficulty slot adjustment.)

What duh. Exploration isn’t worth of being called a reason to progress.

Let’s make it even more clear. When I last enjoyed the exploration, engines did nothing. They were useless and exploration was useless (and still is useless). My enjoyment of exploring was burned and I now don’t have the patience to grind the boring keys just to get fuel and find a best engine so I can waste less fuel to travel to nowhere because there’s no point in traveling when I already have a best thing.

Oh, alright I can agree with that. I’m so tired of seeing “bonus wave” ~10 times in the weekly challenge.

Yes, it’s few. But my words are still true - 0 community suggested weapons, 0 community suggested enemies, 0 community suggested satellites, 0 community suggested special weapons, 0 community suggested waves, 1 community suggested mission type and 2 community suggested bosses. So it’s more than other ideas.

I’m sorry if I offended you. It was just a quote which I misremembered (Hawkeye talking about Loki). The point is, I’m the complainer type here and my topic didn’t bring any changes to the CIU so I don’t see this topic also getting any change made.

I remember that, when I was collecting grinding keys to buy the best spaceship I played a ~week of 1 weekly challenge daily and it was near 3000 thousand keys so your way to farm the keys was really bad.

I only buy 10 lives pack and don’t use any form of help like satellites or special weapons to play.

Could be made. Ever heard of crunch?

Why not everyone?

Nice theory, but I’m more convinced that they were talking about the end of early access. Because first they said “In preparation for exiting Early Access, changes made from here on out will be primarily focused on beginners” which means that changes related to beginners are already starting to come so if your theory is true it would be called “noob 3 months” and not “Noob October”.

1 Like

In preparation,they said.As far I’m concerned,in preparation can take quite a long while.

But still,here’s my general review of the game so far.

Something in the game is definitely a bit boring.

Apart from testing out new features,we,as beta-testers have pretty much nothing else to do.
Everyday that I log in,I only see people playing the Daily Challenges.It gets lackluster after a while.

Even if,say,a new family of spacecraft were added,after buying all of it,we’ll be saying the same thing.

What the game requires,is a complete overhaul of in-game function,achievements,etc.

And because we’ve played the same waves over and over a kazillion times,we become pros.

At the same time,the fun all goes out of it once repetition begins.

New content need not be added everyday,but something apart from the daily challenges we have right now,a new challenge,with extremely specific situations could be a mild challenge.

I say Boron Railgun be improved,utensil Poker nerfed,in other words,bring it all down to a level playing field.

All in all,nobody should be under the impression that we’ll have the full release this October.It’ll probably take another six months or so.

4 Likes

I usually play when new updates drop for the new content, and then my activity quickly diminishes. What keeps me going the most are self-made challanges, like moron railgun vs Henterprise thing.

6 Likes

Which was my point

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.