Early Access version 99

Good grief, not everyone cares about League enough to keep up with it everyday. The decline button exists for the sane players to block out the terminally online ones that irritate them.

Ironic how people only want to dare others, and not get dared.

You all really need to take video games as games, and not your life’s work

5 Likes

It just feels really annoying and irritating when someone can just dare you many times and if you are a worse player, you will stuck in a loop of being farmed by a stranger who is just using your account for their own good which is why something needs to be done about League

what do you have to lose here? League in its current state is beyond pointless, no rewards, no incentive to play. It’s just for bragging rights, I honestly don’t get how some of you can actually get mad over being dared. Do you really have nothing better to do?
Plus if you want to stop being dared so badly, then just don’t be active in League.

5 Likes

Well, I tried a lot of things in the game and right now the game is kinda dull to be honest. If League was something we can grind for rewards, I’ll spend more time grinding (trust me I played a LOT just to get good at the game and I get bored after a long time of mindless grinding)
We’ll have to wait for new updates, I guess, especially the one after the new spaceship update

@InterAction_studios
Small idea:
When you pick a power-up whilst having the overdrive active, it deactivates the overdrive.
Could it be changed so that it doesn’t? As manually changing back to the overdrive is just an extra, unnecessary step.

Or, if some people do indeed like that, maybe a toggle-able option for it then?

Another small idea:

Personally, I find it more aesthetically pleasing if things are on the right, not on the left, some people might like it the other way around.
I was thinking that there could be an option to change which side your satellite can be on?
Note: This is a H&C 101, so it can hold up only to a maximum of 1 satellite.

6 Likes

Actually, i have posted a reform idea about League, you may check it out: Reforming League (By LordHerobrine and windinecraft) - Ideas - Chicken Invaders Universe

advertisement

anyway im fine with the league at its current state right now

4 Likes

no one asked

sir this is probably the second time you’ve posted your topic in this channel and based on the feedback on it im pretty sure not many give a fuck

3 Likes

hello, this guy may have been overdosed with discord™

4 Likes

Why not? As we can customize the background, the Wave music and the Boss music, this could be just another personalization at the beginning of the mission. Or something like that.

2 Likes

you could make when this laser is fired, and chickens go in in while its active, they will get small amount of damage because hitting chickens with lasers isn’t fun thing @InterAction_studios

1 Like

get better aim

3 Likes

I have two questions:

1. When v100?
  2. Is v100 final version?

Never

1 Like
  1. Just wait

2. It’s not

1 Like

Dunno

Nope

1 Like

no impossible question

skill issue

I have a potentially controversial thought here.

Safe zones, danger zones and anomalies should be shown in every difficulty, even SSH. It’s just an artificial and unfair way of bumping up the difficulty that punishes returning veterans all because they didn’t know of new waves in CIU.
And dying every time just to determine the safe zone of a wave is not fun. Plus it could mildly discourage people from making waves with safe zones, anomalies, etc.

Sure one can just lower the difficulty but changing the difficulty to veteran seems like an inconvenience at best and annoying at worst, especially for returning veterans who prefer SSH’s other forms of difficulty increase but not the disappearance of zones.

I dunno about everyone, but I don’t wish to jeopardize the gameplay experience of returning veterans in favor of a minor way of buffing difficulty. Plus even for existing players, it is getting increasingly difficult to memorize all of the safe/danger zones of an increasingly large wave list.

13 Likes