Early Access version 99

They will give me an “Idea” medal which is kinda OK, I guess

alright time to speedrun double team to get keys
also will be there “All-Time Wealth Collected” just to show keys that everyone has

@InterAction_studios, can we have a scoreboard of All-time-wealthiest to let us make comparisons easier each time they say that they are the richest of them all
(idea is from @Arnav)

3 Likes

no. just no

again no that not what’s for that “i am richest of all. praise me for something”
its only for leaderbroads and games are not like we are going conquer them and be no.1

6 Likes

Elon Cluck

1 Like

As you all know we have multiplayer now after a couple of months (and even the most of its bugs are fixed)
Then can we think about this?

1 Like

spectator shouldn’t be shown on map because it may cause lag

1 Like

Why you all say that there are too many UCHO’s, there are only 4.

The idea is cool. But I think we need to do so that smiles do not interfere with the player during the battle. And so at least there is interaction between players.)

1 Like

Those with whom I am in squadrons can give me missions for a couple of hours. Not 100%.

Can we keep the Christmas content permanent and make it optional? And then just add Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc. I mean to be possible to select whichever you want at any time.

3 Likes

Quick, somewhat unnecessary cosmetic idea: Custom Colour Backgrounds. Currently, some missions create a coloured “overlay” on the backdrop - missions in hot environments, for example. This would allow the player to edit that manually on a backdrop that they can equip from the loadout screen.

The idea is that you’d buy a “custom” backdrop, which is exactly like the other existing backgrounds except you can edit it (a bit like custom themes). You would start by selecting one of the other existing backdrops - that you’ve unlocked, of course - as a template, and then you could manually adjust the colour modulation from there. Extremely light/dark values would probably need to be prohibited for fairness and to avoid ugly designs that would make the game look less professional in videos and such like.

Perhaps this custom background could even allow you to place and colour the “glowing” effects on the rim of the screen (think key rush, stars, Thundercluck, etc) although that might be taking the ability to mess with things a bit too far.

This isn’t something that would require a new background file for itself, so it shouldn’t affect game size.

8 Likes

honestly the game size thing is kinda fuckin stupid, its 2022 even fucking ps1 games went upto 2 gbs max and 100 mb minimum

League moment

Use the 2nd account to dare the main account with a low scores result on the second account and then just play the full dare and you get some bonus score
Kinda like a REALLY OP E X P O I T
Video here: - YouTube

The only exploit here is the Decline button :angry:

1 Like

You mean, editions of the said game can be applied anytime? It cannot be

Use it to get more League point and really OP without using the decline button

They can still lose to the others. However, Decline can prevent that

1 Like

I.A needs to do something about League quickly after the new spaceship update or else this gonna become trash dare playground for trash dare players

Ah yes exactly
They will appear and disappear after 2 secs